Recently, many of our clients have had difficulty reviewing their Court Progress Dockets because of the recent change to the website. It is important that our clients know of these changes so they can monitor the progress of their cases. The following instructions will guide you through the new website;
- Once you have entered the Hillsborough County Clerk’s website you will see your viewing options (on the left)
- Click on Online Services
- A new screen will open with additional options
- Scroll down to Online Searches
- Click on Search Court Records
- Once you have read the Public Notice, click on the “I Agree” which will take you to the Court Progress Dockets Search Menu
- Once here you will click on the box that says Family Law. This will take you to the Case Records Page
- Highlight Hillsborough County, scroll down to Family Law and click on it
- You are now on the Family Law Court Progress Docket. Here you will fill in your name and other information and click on Search
- A list of cases which meet your search criteria appear. You will see the case number on the left, click on this and it will bring you to your court progress docket.
- The first entry is the opening of the case and as you scroll down it will bring you to the most current pleading filed.
Because of several budget cuts at the Clerk’s office, they are understaffed and you may not see the specific entry you are looking for. Docketing can take several weeks. If you have questions, call our office and we will be able to answer questions about when your pleadings were filed.